General T&Cs of Use page
General Terms and Conditions of Use
This website accessible at https://www.aliae.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is published and managed by ALIAE, SIRET: 844 440 370, VC 4 – La Folie 03400 TOULON-SUR-ALLIER (hereinafter referred to as “ALIAE”)
Accessing and browsing the Website constitutes acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “GTCU”). By accessing the Website, by any means whatsoever (in particular computer, mobile, tablet, etc.), the User acknowledges that they have read this agreement and undertakes to comply with it unreservedly.
- “Personal Data”: means, with regard to Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”): “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”. Personal Data includes data enabling the identification of Users. - “User”: means any person accessing the Website (e.g. visitors) and whose Personal Data may be collected. - “Terminal” means the various media through which the Website may be accessible. Terminals include smartphones, tablets, microcomputers via the Internet (PC or Apple) and any object connected/connectable to another object as well as to the Internet.
The purpose of these GTCU is to set the conditions for access, provision and use of the Website, its functionalities and its content by Users. Users who refuse to comply with the GTCU must not access or use the Website. These GTCU form a legally binding contract that is enforceable against Users who access, browse and use the Website in any way whatsoever.
3. Données Personal data
4. Intellectual property
ALIAE owns the domain name https://www.aliae.com
This Website is an intellectual work: the Website and each of the elements comprising the Website (animated or non-animated images, illustrations, photographs, sounds, know-how, texts, graphic elements, etc.), including software and databases (hereinafter the “Content”), are protected in particular by intellectual property law, in particular by copyright, drawings and models and trademark rights.
Therefore, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights to the Content are the exclusive property of ALIAE, of another company in the group to which ALIAE belongs, of a third party or of a partner who has granted rights of use to ALIAE. ALIAE does not grant any licence or sub-licence over all or part of the Content or any right other than to use the Website under the conditions of these GTCU.
The User acknowledges these rights and undertakes to comply with them. Any use, modification, reproduction, extraction, representation and translation, in whole or in part, of the Content by any process whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written agreement of ALIAE or the holder of the protected sign.
Similarly, any unauthorised reproduction of literary, musical, audiovisual, photographic works and more generally of any work likely to be protected by intellectual property rights, accessible via the Website is prohibited, under penalty of civil and/or criminal penalties, in accordance with the provisions of Article L 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code unless this reproduction is exclusively reserved for strictly private use.
ALIAE, or any other holder of these rights, may implement any measure or action, including legal action, to put an end to an infringement of its intellectual property rights and reserves the right to claim damages in the event of such an infringement.
Sémaphore & Co, H.Piraud, Vincent Colin, Rumeur Publique
Any creation of links to the Website, any framing of the Website, and more generally any use of an element comprising the Website, is subject to the prior written authorisation of ALIAE and may be revoked at any time at its sole discretion.
All websites with a hyperlink to the Website are not under the control of ALIAE. Consequently, ALIAE declines all liability (particularly editorial) relating to these websites.
7. FLUX RSS
ALIAE offers Users the opportunity to register for RSS feeds that allow them to keep up to date with articles published on the Website. The feed will be updated automatically or by manual refresh in the Users’ Internet browser or their messaging program depending on the subscription options they choose.
Users can unsubscribe from an RSS feed at any time by deleting it from their browser and/or their messaging program.
These RSS feeds do not allow ALIAE to obtain information about users. For technical reasons, ALIAE is only aware of the number of subscribers to its RSS feed.
Use of the Website is subject to the GTCU in force at the time of use.
ALIAE reserves the right to amend and update the GTCU without notice. To be informed of these possible amendments, Users are advised to read the GTCU regularly.
9. User behaviour
Users undertake to comply with these GTCU.
Users undertake in particular to behave in accordance with all the provisions of this paragraph and in particular:
- Not to use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others and not to communicate false, stolen or erroneous contact details to ALIAE;
- Not to harm any person through the Website;
- Not to set up a hyperlink to the Website without the prior written authorisation of ALIAE;
- Not to harm the reputation of ALIAE or other Users through the Website;
- Not to distribute content that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting violence, or of a political, racist or xenophobic nature, or that is generally contrary to the laws and regulations in force or to good morals;
- Not to attempt to probe or test the vulnerability of the Website, or to breach security and authentication measures without authorisation;
- Not to disrupt or interrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, or to breach the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Website;
- Not to attempt to harm or interfere with the use of the services offered by the Website;
- Not to disclose unnecessary, sensitive or third party personal, business or confidential information;
- Refrain from carrying out any processing of personal data obtained on/via or using the Website and in particular any collection, misuse and any act likely to harm the privacy or reputation of other Users or any other natural or legal person.
Users must comply with the rules relating to intellectual property relating to the content of the Website, whether it concerns the intellectual rights of ALIAE or third parties.
At any time and for any reason whatsoever, ALIAE may use any means to put an end, without notice, to the use of the Website by the User or to all or part of the services provided by the Website for any conduct that breaches these GTCU, without prejudice to any damages that ALIAE reserves the right to claim from the User in the event of non-compliance with these GTCU.
The User uses the Website at their own risk, and therefore acknowledges that they use it under their sole liability. It is their responsibility to protect themselves against the hazards of the Internet, and in particular to take all necessary measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses that may affect their computer or computer hardware. The User is solely responsible for the means of access to the Internet, and therefore to the Website.
ALIAE takes the utmost care and uses all means to disseminate quality information on the Website, updated periodically. However, ALIAE cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all this information. Furthermore, the Website may be modified and upgraded without prior notice.
ALIAE chooses links to websites displayed on the Website with care, but declines all responsibility for the content of these websites, their legality, accuracy or function and cannot be held liable for the use that may be made of them by users.
ALIAE shall not be held liable for errors or omissions, for lack of availability of information and services. ALIAE is only bound by simple due diligence concerning the information it makes available to persons who access its Website. The User therefore acknowledges that they use this information under their sole responsibility and is solely responsible for the consequences of this use.
More generally, ALIAE cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from access to and use of the information contained in this Website, regardless of its causes, origins, nature or consequences.
ALIAE may not be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from access to its Website, any interruption or deletion of it and its services, the occurrence of bugs or for any damage resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third party from the Website.
11. Access to the Website
In the event of force majeure, IT or technical difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of telecommunications networks or for maintenance reasons and without this list being exhaustive, access to all or part of the Website may be suspended or removed by simple decision of ALIAE.
In the event that one of the clauses of these GTCU is invalid, in particular due to a change in legislation, regulations or a court ruling, this shall not in any case affect the validity and compliance with the other clauses of the GTCU.
13. Applicable law and competent cos
These GTCU are subject to French law.
ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE EXISTENCE, INTERPRETATION, PERFORMANCE OR TERMINATION OF THE GTCU CONCLUDED BETWEEN ALIAE AND THE USER, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF MULTIPLE DEFENDANTS, SHALL, IN THE ABSENCE OF AN AMICABLE AGREEMENT, BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE FRENCH COURTS. THIS ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION SHALL BE VALID NOTWITHSTANDING MULTIPLE DEFENDANTS OR THIRD-PARTY PROCEEDINGS, EVEN FOR EMERGENCY PROCEEDINGS OR PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS IN SUMMARY PROCEEDINGS OR BY PETITION.