The rules relating to cookies are covered by:
- Directive 2002/58/EC amended in 2009 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications).
- Article 82 of the French Data Protection Act, which transposes these provisions into French law.
- The guidelines adopted by the CNIL on 17 September 2020.
HOW DO I MANAGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES?
- From the preference centre made available on the website
You have the choice of whether or not to accept cookies, except for cookies strictly necessary for the delivery of our services which will always be installed. For cookies subject to your prior consent, you can make these choices at any time by accessing the preference centre:
- By clicking on the "Set Cookies" icon accessible at any time in this policy.
However, if you disable certain categories of cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or not be able to action certain functionalities.
- From your browser
You can also object to the logging of all cookies and other trackers by setting the privacy and/or security options of your browser. To do this, we invite you to consult the detailed explanations available on the website of the French authority on the protection of personal data: the CNIL (click here)
Be aware, however, that opposition to all cookies via browser settings may lead to the alteration or loss of certain settings or information and make it difficult to browse the website
Below you will find the cookies used on this Website and their purpose
Amendment to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may be amended from time to time. Any significant changes to this Policy will be posted on this website.
Questions, comments and requests concerning this Policy are welcome and must be sent to email@example.com